Annual Peanut Butter Challenge
October is finally here which means it's time for the annual Peanut Butter Challenge!
Each October, Extension Offices across the State collect peanut butter to celebrate Florida's peanut agriculture industry while helping combat hunger. All donated jars go to local food banks and charities to distribute to high-need community members.
HOW TO DONATE
Donating is easy! Just drop off an unopened jar of peanut butter at any of the following locations before October 31, 2023:
- UF/IFAS Extension Office (85831 Miner Rd., Yulee)
- UF/IFAS Extension Annex (543350 US Highway 1, Callahan)
- James S. Page Governmental Complex (96135 Nassau Place, Yulee)
- Nassau County Chamber of Commerce (961687 Gateway Blvd. Suite 101-G, Fernandina Beach)
- Fernandina Library (25 N. 14th Street, Fernandina Beach)
- Hilliard Library (15821 County Road 108, Hilliard)
If you have any questions, please call (904) 530-6353 or visit: https://sfyl.ifas.ufl.edu/nassau/.