Understanding Grief: A Program for the Newly Bereaved
Community Hospice & Palliative Care is offering an in-person support group for those that have lost a loved one. Learn more below.
Understanding Grief: A Program for The Newly Bereaved - Understanding Grief is designed to help people learn that healing is possible after the death of a loved one and there are effective ways to cope with grief and loss.
- September 15, 2023, 2 – 3 p.m.
- Nassau County Council on Aging, 1901 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
The 1-hour presentation will help attendees:
- Identify normal responses to loss
- Identify coping skills that may be helpful
- Understand the importance of self-care in the grieving process
Understanding Grief is designed to be most helpful for those who have experienced a loss within the last 90 days, and are at least 18 years old. Register today by calling 904-407-7001 or visit www.communityhospice.com for more information.