Give the Gift of Local is the Chamber of Commerce's annual initiative focused on encouraging the community to get out and shop local during the holiday season. The program runs from November 30, 2020 through December 31, 2020. See below for the official rules and regulations. For more information, email the Chamber of Commerce at info@NassauCountyFLChamber.com.
GIVE THE GIFT OF LOCAL - OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contest is subject to federal, state and local regulations, taxes and associated fees, and is void where prohibited. Winner is fully responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, as well as any fees, gratuities or prize related costs not specifically outlined in the prize description
- Contest winner must claim their prize in person during normal business hours by Thursday, December 31, 2020 unless specified differently during the execution of a specific contest event. In the event of unusual circumstances, the Chamber reserves the right to extend this period to another specified deadline.
- Winner must present proper identification (valid driver’s license or photo identification) in person at Nassau County Chamber of Commerce, 961687 Gateway Blvd. Suite 101G; Amelia Island, Florida 32034. Winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release of Nassau County Chamber of Commerce from any further obligation. If winner does not notify the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce by December 31, 2020 they forfeit the win.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- Contest is open to US citizens or legal resident who are 18 years or older. Employees and members of the Board of Directors of the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents, contest sponsors and the families of each are not eligible.
- No transfer or substitutions of prize is permitted. No cash equivalents are permitted.
- By entering a Contest, contestants release Nassau County Chamber of Commerce any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
- The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse award of prize in the event of noncompliance with the contest rules, fraud, misrepresentation, counterfeit, illegible or altered identification.
- The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to discontinue or change the terms of a contest, its rules or prizes at any point within the contest period and without advance notice.
- All decisions of The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce are final on all matters relating to all contests. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Contest information, rules and winner’s name will be available for inspection at The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce during normal business hours or can be requested by mail from Nassau County Chamber of Commerce, 961687 Gateway Blvd, Suite 101G, Amelia Island, FL 32034 by enclosing a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope, within 30 days of the contest conclusion.