City of Fernandina Beach Officials and Staff Support Enhanced Public Education Efforts to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 in Community
1. City officials and staff support the enhanced public education efforts promoted by the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners and the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce to reduce the spread of Covid-19 in our community.
2. Workers in and visitors to local businesses (to include private, public, and non-profit facilities) are strongly encouraged to wear masks and appropriately distance from others, especially when indoors. Other Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations should also be rigorously followed: wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and avoid large groups.
3. City staff will provide support as needed to assist with the education and enforcement effort within the city limits.
4. I encourage everyone to monitor their own health and adhere to the CDC guidelines to avoid the re-implementation of stricter public health measures.
5. Thank you for your cooperation.
Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Blog
Chamber Member Updates, Events and News